Saturday 9 April 2011

Gotta Love Facebook!


I have finally landed on Planet Facebook. Took me many technological light years to get here, but I'm finally here. I have to say, I like Planet Facebook. The inhabitants are a welcoming lot. Some of them are friends whom I have lost touch with for umpteen years and wondered where they disappeared to, only to find them here on Planet Facebook. Many of them want to be friends with you and want to introduce their friends; and keep asking you to make more friends. I've never been on a friendlier planet. On top of that they are always smiling! In Planet Facebook, everybody gets a wall to write on and you can also write on your friend's wall too - now tell me where else would you get neighbours like that! They usually like what you do and will always give you a thumbs up for it. Once in a while they might poke you just for fun. AND they have a keen ability to remember birthdays!! I think I should get a P.R. here on Planet Facebook!

Gotta love Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...