Thursday 10 March 2011

The power of prayer

I have my hubby to thank for teaching our kids to pray. Whatever religion you are, even if you're an atheist, there's no harm in praying. And if you are an atheist, prayer, I believe, is in fact the law of attraction. One evening as we were on our way to the park, it started to drizzle. As always when that happens, my son would start to get upset and fuss about not being able to play in the park. This time, my hubby asked him to pray real hard for the rain to stop. We all prayed together and lo and behold, the rain DID stop! He was on top of the world when that happened. Of course, it doesn't always happen that way, but my hubby had the best answer to give him when prayer disappoints - "Well, sometimes God feels the plants need the water more because it's been so hot and dry lately" OR when all else fails, try "Let's go home for some Kit Kat" - works all the time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...